TDRA Workshop: Neuromodulation for Neurocognitive Disorders
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED.
To be added to our waiting list, please click here
Open to the scientific community, this one-day workshop will provide the opportunity to learn about various forms of neuromodulation, and discuss current and future applications in the treatment of neurocognitive disorders.
Researchers in the TDRA network have world class expertise in neuromodulation relating to neurodegeneration and neurocognitive disorders. The types of neuromodulation TDRA scientists are investigating include deep brain stimulation, electrical, focused ultrasound, magnetic, and photobiomodulation. These investigations span both basic and clinical sciences, with bench-to-beside research happening collaboratively across sites. The workshop will showcase this research while encouraging participant engagement to foster thought, innovation, and collaboration.
Breakfast, lunch, and light refreshments to be provided. Social event to follow.
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
123 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2M9
General Registration (including CME credits)- $50.00 CAD
Trainees, Learners & Research Assistants Registration- Free *
*If you are a trainee/learner/research assistant seeking CME credits, you must register under the general fee ($50.00)
Accreditation via the Continuing Professional Development Department, University of Toronto is in process for the following:
- Royal College Maintenance of Certification – Section 1
Dr. Tarek Rajji
- Dr. Isabelle Aubert, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Dr. Amer Burhan, Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences
- Dr. Graham Collingridge, The Tanz Centre for Research in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Dr. Corinne Fischer, Unity Health Toronto
- Dr. Kullervo Hynynen, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Dr. Evelyn Lambe, University of Toronto
- Dr. Clement Ma, University of Toronto
- Dr. Jed Meltzer, Baycrest
- Dr. Tarek Rajji, The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Dr. Taufik Valiante, University Health Network
Poster Presentations- Abstract Submission:
Our poster session provides an opportunity for TDRA community members to present their research. Projects should focus on neuromodulation for applications in neurocognitive disorders. The area of research can focus on basic or clinical science. Please read the instructions on the submission form carefully.
POSTER SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS.
Best Poster Awards will be granted to the first (valued at $500 CAD) and second (valued at $250 CAD) place posters.
- Abstract submissions were due August 31st, 2023
- Notification of acceptance by September 26, 2023 (latest), please plan travel and accommodation accordingly
This event is sponsored by: